Jumat, 30 Mei 2008

Signature Live

25 Minutes to Go (4:43)

Altar (3:57)

American In Me (2:05)

Any Way You Want It (2:26)

Atlantic City (4:07)

Baba O'Riley (4:55)

Baby Beluga (1:55)

Begin the Begin (4:00)

Bleed For Me (4:12)

Blue, Red, & Grey (3:07)

Brass in Pocket Jam (4:48)

Can't Help Falling In Love (2:23)

Chicago Cubs Song (5:34)

Constellations (3:35)

Crown of Thorns (7:29)

Dock Of The Bay (4:20)

Don't Be Shy (2:57)

Driven To Tears (4:43)

Everyday People (3:29)

Everyday (3:01)

Forever Young (3:39)

Fortunate Son (3:26)

Getting in Tune (6:02)

Growin' Up (3:45)

Harvest Moon (5:15)

Hawaii '78 (3:25)

Heart to Hang Onto (4:29)

I Can't Explain (2:20)

I Got You (4:18)

I See Red (3:28)

I Shall Be Released (4:13)

I Used to Work in Chicago (0:55)

I'm One (2:52)

Interstellar Overdrive (0:54)

Kick Out The Jams (3:21)

Know Your Rights (3:27)

Let My Love Open the Door (3:26)

Let's See Action (5:16)

Magic Bus (5:59)

Man On The Moon (5:23)

Masters of War (5:04)

Millworker (4:31)

Modern Girl (0:59)

New World - Revolution (2:53)

No Woman No Cry (0:39)

People Have The Power (7:09)

Picture in a Frame (2:24)

Poor Girl (3:26)

Redemption Song (3:35)

Running Back to Saskatoon (3:23)

Save It For Later (2:24)

Sayin' No (4:18)

See Me, Feel Me Listening to You (5:05)

Sheena is a Punk Rocker (2:19)

So You Wanna Ba A Rock N Roll Star (3:30)

Something So Strong (3:46)

Stuff & Nonsense (4:18)

Take a Walk (3:55)

The Boys Are Back In Town (2:27)

The Kkk Took My Baby Away (2:51)

The Kids Are Alright (2:33)

Throw Your Arms Around Me (3:21)

Throw Your Hatred Down (4:41)

Timeless Melody (3:06)

Trouble (3:24)

Walking the Cow (3:33)

World Where You Live (3:42)

Yellow Ledbetter (5:30)

Tidak ada komentar: